Bus 54 (stop Bailli)
Bus 71 (stop Musée d’Ixelles)
Bus 38, 59, 60 (stop Flagey)
Tram 81 (stop Bailli)
T. + 32 2 642 24 50
CIVA is closed on 25 December and 1 January.
Access to the exhibition Picturesque — Jules Buyssens, Landscape Architect
- standard rate: € 10
- groups: € 8
- teachers, young adults (-26), job seekers, seniors (+65): € 5
- paspartoe: € 2
- article 27: € 1,25
- children (-18), museumpassmusées, Brussels Card, Subbacultcha member, press, ICOM: € 0
- first Sunday of the month: € 0
Free access to the exhibition Research in Residence #1 - Vincent Meessen
The Bookshop is on the ground floor, next to the welcome desk.
PHYSICALLY DISABLED PEOPLE
The exhibition rooms, the library and the auditorium are accessible to people with a physical disability. There are toilets on the ground floor of the building.
Bicycle racks are available at the entrance of CIVA.
- Please do not consume any food or drink in the exhibition spaces.
- Please leave large bags, umbrellas and coats in the locker room at the entrance before your visit.
- Requests for professional photography and filming must be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School groups, extracurricular groups and visitors under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.